Sep 26, 2012

My week with a gift from God

I've been made aware that I might have seemed a bit obnoxious with the multitude of pictures of my new niece. I know it might seem like I'm crazy, or that I might have baby fever, but that would be wrong. The truth is that I love my family, and spending the past week with my them was incredible. The story of my brother and sister is amazing, and one of the many reasons why I love sweet Austyn so much. I love my brother and sister so much, and only because of that I can love their daughter at all. They are an inspiration to me, and I hope they know that. Here is a little way I am choosing to share their incredible story with you...


I love you Dustin & Emily, and I cannot wait til December to see you two and that amazing gift from God that I'm proud to call my niece.

2 comments: